Raise your hand if you have tried countless diets and still not gotten the results you wanted….
Sadly, this is the reality of far too many women.
They try diet after diet and always end up right back where they started…Overweight and overwhelmed.
The goal today is to help you get off the dieting roller coaster and get real results that last.
With that being said, here are 5 things every women must understand about losing weight.
#1 – Drastically Slashing Calories Doesn’t Work
When most women are trying to lose weight, this is the first thing they do. They drastically cut calories by eliminating entire food groups from their diets.
Yes, you will lose weight if you drastically cut calories. But the weight loss will be short lived.
No one can maintain such a restrictive diet.
You will almost always end up going on a binge and gaining all the weight back within a matter of days.
You should instead take a more balanced approach. One that is both sensible and sustainable.
That’s how you will achieve long term results.
#2 – You Must Lift If You Want a Lean Body
For a variety of different reasons, women tend to shy away from lifting weights. They believe they will get big and bulky and look like a man.
This however is completely false.
One of the biggest factors in building muscle is the male hormone testosterone.
As a women you have very little of this hormone. That means it will be very difficult for you to build big bulky muscles.
So don’t be afraid to lift weights ladies.
Doing so will increase your metabolism and help you achieve a lean, sexy physique.
#3 – You Can Eat Anything You Want
Yes you read that right.
You can eat anything you want and still lose fat.
At the end of the day, weight loss boils down to calories in vs calories out. As long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.
Please know this is not an invite to stuff your face with chips, pizza, and ice cream all day.
Yes, you are free to include those things in your diet. But do so in moderation.
Consider following the 80-20 rule. Get 80% of your nutrition from healthy whole foods, and the remaining 20% from whatever you want.
#4 – Carbs Are Not The Enemy
With the popularity of the keto diet came a lot of misinformation about carbs.
Let’s quickly set the record straight…..Carbs are not the enemy.
You actually need carbs if you want to lose fat quickly without sacrificing your energy levels.
The key is to figure out how much carbs you need on a daily basis to achieve your goal weight.
You can learn how to do this Here.
#5 – You Can Get Fit In 15 Minutes a Day
Most women believe they need to do hours and hours of cardio to lose weight.
Yes, if you are doing hours and hours of cardio, and you are in a calorie deficit as a result of that, you will lose weight.
But you won’t get the body you want.
Women who do hours and hours of cardio tend to have that skinny fat look.
This is because all that cardio has eaten away at any muscle they may have. As a result they have no muscle tone or definition. They are what you call skinny fat.
The good news is, you can get in great shape in just 15 minutes a day.
This can be done with HIIT training….
HIIT training is a form of cardio where you alternate between very short periods of high-intensity work with longer, lower-intensity cardio.
The theory behind this working so well for fat loss is that you get a greater metabolic boost, increase your level of fitness, and burn more calories in less time.
Ready to start your journey to a healthier you? Check out the resources below.
Free 7 Day Keto Meal Plan - Interested in giving the keto diet a try? Download this free 7 day keto meal plan. It includes 7 days of Keto (low-carb) friendly meals including snacks. Every recipe is quick and easy to make and guaranteed to taste delicious & leave you feeling full. This 7 Day plan was co-created by world-class chef's & nutritionists. Just enter your name and email to download instantly.
Fat Burning Kitchen - If you have been struggling to lose weight and you aren't sure why, this book can help. In it you will discover exactly what to eat in a way that BOOSTS your metabolism, balances hormones, FIGHTS stubborn belly fat, heals your gut, and increases your energy. Its 100% free. All you have to pay is shipping.
Custom Keto Diet - With the Custom Keto Diet you will get an 8 week meal plan that is based on your personal food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals. Its a meal plan that you will actually enjoy and stick to. It takes the guesswork out of eating healthy!